We are looking for a journeyman electrician to work on new homes, residential service, and residential generators. You will get your own company truck and work under the direction of our Residential/Generator Production Manager. We provide benefits paid at 100% and offer a steady work schedule. You should have solid skills in troubleshooting, new home wiring, and a good knowledge of proper safety procedures. We reward hard work and customer satisfaction. If you enjoy working in a team environment where your contributions are valued, then please contact us today.
- Test electrical systems using tools to determine where issues may be occurring, the safety of the system and to ensure everything is working properly.
- Document actions, testing results, observations of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job.
- Maintain equipment to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used safely, and report any issues to immediate supervisor
- Maintain a safe environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements.
- Use ladders, scaffolding, and lifts to work on electrical systems in residential homes
- Train and mentor apprentices
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completed electrician apprenticeship
- Proficiency with the National Electrical Code and local codes
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to rough and finish new homes
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as an electrician
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented